Update on the website - PLEASE READ

I;m an old confused tecnophobe and I;m more confused this morning than ever.Didn;t know what "twitter"was till now,so can i ask a few old git questions--1-is twitter the thing thats got the press conf on or is it the City web site or is it on telly or radio.2/do you have to join this twitter thingy to get upto date info or is the main site just as good,cheers,,,,,,goes to kitchen to take days tablets,,

Gaudino said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Shit happens, get over it.

Yeah, and shit reflects badly on the club.....''if they can't sort a sodding website......?'' Thats the jibes here from various rags, bin dippers and other supporters...more ammo for them.

This is what holds us back all this 'Typical city....' crap.... The only thing that is 'Typical' is the amount of moaners at this club... I've been on the website and its amazing....and IS worth the wait...

Gaudino said:
MCFC-alan88 said:
Shit happens, get over it.

Yeah, and shit reflects badly on the club.....''if they can't sort a sodding website......?'' Thats the jibes here from various rags, bin dippers and other supporters...more ammo for them.
stop fuckin crying ,it`ll get sorted ,we`ve had plenty worse to complain about

Do NOT click that link. Ric has been asked to remove the links because it's causing problems with the problem diagnosis.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Gaudino said:

Who cares what they say? This isn't some shitty little flash website with advertisement all over it, there are bound to be problems when you have the amount of content on a site that they have planned.

Yeah, you are right, sorry....I was wrong. Wrong to expect any professionalism from the club in this bright new dawn....'Shit happens' and 'who care's?' was probably what the techs in charge put in their report to the Sheik........

Ahh bugger, as soon as I woke up I bolted out of bed to grab the laptop. Must of been the fastest time I've waken up.

MCFC-alan88 said:
Do NOT click that link. Ric has been asked to remove the links because it's causing problems with the problem diagnosis.

is that the new official webby?cause i clicked it seconds after he posted that..
only seen the Micheal Johnson Pic =X alreadi close the webby

SORRY =X

on a thread yesterday someone posted this would happen lol maybe its a delay tactic

I just noticed on the OS page when I first went on it it said worth waiting for... with 3 full stops now it says worth waiting for. with one full stop?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.