Update on the website - PLEASE READ

Re: New site launch

Kenny The Blue's latest read. He said it was a really vicious novel

mini%2Bcheese%2Bgrater.jpg

NQT said:
Berti, Mills and Didi aren't on the squad list.

TBH, Sturridge, Vass and Hart are

Stuart Taylor isn't

Berti, Mills and Didi's contracts have expired as has Ball's

Sturridge and Vass being on and Taylor not are obviously errors

I was part of a team of students that set up a news website while we were at uni. It has lots video, audio content and ways to write in and respond. We did a beta launch before the official launch to check through any issues like this. The beta launch lasted ten weeks and we had little kinks to iron out the whole time.

I don't expect it to be up anytime soon if there's not been a practice, which is what it looks like.

Normally that lot will have been put on the servers well in advance, I'm sure city aren't asking them to upload it all over night lol!
ReVoRolla said:
probably all works fine, just slow getting the image and video content uploaded in time.

Cobwebcat said:
NQT said:
Berti, Mills and Didi aren't on the squad list.

TBH, Sturridge, Vass and Hart are

Stuart Taylor isn't

Berti, Mills and Didi's contracts have expired as has Ball's

Sturridge and Vass being on and Taylor not are obviously errors

Yip, I missed Ball not being on the list.

Who's this Karl Tiviz kid and Sam Metoo. Are they academy players that've been promoted? ;-)

Neil McNab said:
Normally that lot will have been put on the servers well in advance, I'm sure city aren't asking them to upload it all over night lol!
ReVoRolla said:
probably all works fine, just slow getting the image and video content uploaded in time.

i would hope so, but a lot of designers used placeholders as temporary images when they are building the site dynamics and structure, then upload the new content when they need to fill in the gaps. The metronet version was full of placeholders.

But it will be the shop ordering system thats delaying it i think.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.