Updating Cup Scheme

ShackliffeBlue

Apologies if this should be elsewhere
Just got a text from Citytoday, Friday, asking me to update my card for the FAC Cup scheme. Fine it had expired. However logging onto my ticket account it doesn't give the option to update my ticket. Cup schemes are separate and when I click to update payment method it doesn't give details.
I logged a query through the Club web site but they are no contact numbers and the ticket office isn't open Saturdays. So options appear very limited.
With the match Sunday I am worried about getting this sorted for Sunday for me and my lad.
Anyone been through this and can offer advice/reassurance? Just my season ticket for spurs showing in my wallet.atm

Just got a text from Citytoday, Friday, asking me to update my card for the FAC Cup scheme. Fine it had expired. However logging onto my ticket account it doesn't give the option to update my ticket. Cup schemes are separate and when I click to update payment method it doesn't give details.
I logged a query through the Club web site but they are no contact numbers and the ticket office isn't open Saturdays. So options appear very limited.
With the match Sunday I am worried about getting this sorted for Sunday for me and my lad.
Anyone been through this and can offer advice/reassurance? Just my season ticket for spurs showing in my wallet.atm
I'm in the same boat. The website and app are extremely frustrating. I've changed my card on file, but can't update cup schemes.

Can't offer any advice I'm afraid, guess I'll be stuck on the phone tomorrow trying to get it sorted.

I'm in the same boat. The website and app are extremely frustrating. I've changed my card on file, but can't update cup schemes.

Can't offer any advice I'm afraid, guess I'll be stuck on the phone tomorrow trying to get it sorted.
I couldn't spot the number, can you share?
Like you say 2 hour wait.

I keep changing it and it keeps defaulting back to the expired card. Can’t go to the game anyway but assume I’ll be thrown off the Cup scheme if I don’t sort it.

I couldn't spot the number, can you share?
Like you say 2 hour wait.
Haven't got that far yet. The thought of calling and sitting on hold doesn't really appeal.

Contact number is 0161 444 1894, should be able to sort things from there.

To update I think you go to ‘payment cards’ and look for “add”. Put your new card details in. Then save.

Then go to cup schemes and click the square box for whichever scheme , it then asks which card to add. Your card just added should be an option to choose.

To update I think you go to ‘payment cards’ and look for “add”. Put your new card details in. Then save.

Then go to cup schemes and click the square box for whichever scheme , it then asks which card to add. Your card just added should be an option to choose.
That's how it should work. But unfortunately it doesn't.

Have a look in reservations section of your ticketing account, the unpaid tickets may be in there and allow you to pay for them straight away.

They took, or in the case of an expired card, attempted to take, the money for the Chelsea game on the 13th December ( over 3 weeks ago ) Why the fuck would they leave it until two days before the game to inform people there’s been a problem with the payment?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.