Updating Cup Scheme

This problem is still happening... My card has expired and upon trying to update card it won't let me do it and I've followed all the steps mentioned in this thread, even rang the ticket office who said they weren't able to do anything about it and to try it again using a computer. So I dug out the laptop and wiped off the ten years of dust as I never use it anymore just use my phone, and went through the whole process again with exactly the same result when you click on the add new card tab nothing happens and the drop down box above it doesn't have anything in it. The ticket office have said I'll have to go down to the ticket office to do something about it! This I find totally unacceptable I shouldn't have to waste my time dicking about going down to the ticket office and as this thread shows the problem has existed long enough for it to have been fixed by now.
Had similar issue, wouldn't update on iPad but did work on laptop Using Edge
Check your browser is up to date.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.