Upgrade £15 Weds and now £28 Mon??

I thought the new stands were reasonably priced....there's 14k of them. Not all £299 by any means, but still the prices were all OK.

Mate of mine usually upgrades my lads, school times etc, anyway he paid £48 to upgrade against arsenal earlier this season. He was gonna come on Monday night, rang up this week and they wanted £48 upgrade for the west brom game. That's on top of what has already been paid for the ticket.

Needless to say he's fcuked it off. Cant blame him, not a chance I'd pay that.

cleavers said:
CITY FOR LIFE said:
it will be only 2 more season before we have the £100 seat.
We'll have £100 seats next season I'm afraid, certain areas, certain games.
Then we find less and less of the working class fans at the big games. The problem also is fans like myself who have fork out £30 every game for fuel, I am lucky work wise as I can leave when I want but those fans who have to use holiday etc plus fuel and then these crazy upgrades will see less and less fans attending. No doubt the sold out signs will appear for the WBA game but I guess there will be a couple of thousand seats empty at least. I have said it before allow SC holders upto 4 upgrades at £15 each and any after that say £30

Last time i upgraded one of my kids tickets (last month) the lad who did it said there was no limit on the amount of times we could upgrade.I always thought there was,so go for it if you need to.

Dexter Morgan said:
Last time i upgraded one of my kids tickets (last month) the lad who did it said there was no limit on the amount of times we could upgrade.I always thought there was,so go for it if you need to.

not surprised there's no limit if they want £45+ to do so..

good idea from OP, say have so many games where you can upgrade for a set amount say 15quid.

manchester blue said:
IWasHere said:
Simple solution don't attend games, then the club will realise that they're ripping fans off.

6 years ago it used to be £5 for kids if I remember correctly

Yes and we scored 1 goal in ten home games so pound for pound...

So what your suggesting is the only way to be successful it to charge high prices ??? Why can bayern the best team in Europe charge only 110 quid for a season ticket . We don't have to charge high prices its just greed from the club. Who are now pricing out many fans from going. Including. Myself, I've stopped going now and know quite a few others aswell. Whoever is in charge of ticket prices is killig our traditional working class fanbase. Greedy

56 quid for west brom is a disgrace and tbh disgusts me. We are not a London club we are a working class fanbase, is it a surprise we see empty seats

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.