Upgrade to Empty Seats Around the Players Tunnel for Norwich

Ladybarn Blue . said:
M18CTID said:
Ladybarn Blue . said:
Does the "up grade" come with free pastels ?

Why, are you planning on doing some painting? If so, I might just ease(l) my way in...

Listen , you where not educated at Ladybarn Secondary Modern 55 years a go .

44 in my class for 5 years .

Which as since been knocked down , but I am not too bad as my eldest daughter has PHD in medical science .

Doctor "Ladybarn Blue". Sounds good to me !!

But very well done to try and "be-little" me !!

PRICK .

Now now mate, it was only a bit of light-hearted banter ;)<br /><br />-- Thu May 16, 2013 1:01 pm --<br /><br />
Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Ladybarn Blue . said:
M18CTID said:
Why, are you planning on doing some painting? If so, I might just ease(l) my way in...

Which as since been knocked down , but I am not too bad as my eldest daughter has PHD in medical science .

PRICK .

Serves yer right, M18CTID fer tekkin the pixel, or is that the pricksel?

LOL - I think LB must've undergone a sense of humour bypass!

M18CTID said:
Ladybarn Blue . said:
M18CTID said:

PRICK .

Now now mate, it was only a bit of light-hearted banter ;)

-- Thu May 16, 2013 1:01 pm --

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
Ladybarn Blue . said:

PRICK .

Serves yer right, M18CTID fer tekkin the pixel, or is that the pricksel?

LOL - I think LB must've undergone a sense of humour bypass!

Sorry !! you might be right .

I am still getting over going to the final ( I cannot spell Wembeley ) .

Come on city let me sit next to Kiddo. If it helps I can supply my own notebook and pen or upgrade to the odd chart if absolutely necessary. I need to know quickly as a shopping trip for appropriate range of sweets can only be made this afternoon. An early reply would also facilitate possible sponsorship for said sweets.

You must have been at Ladybarn when I was at Burnage Grammar(58/64).
Moved away from Manchester in 1969. Not many blues at Burnage but went everywhere with the Trimble Brothers.

Surely there should be strict criteria for consideration for said seats? Something like, for instance, anyone in the top three (by post count) on here? Just thinking aloud.

beenmeaningtojoinforyears said:
You must have been at Ladybarn when I was at Burnage Grammar(58/64).
Moved away from Manchester in 1969. Not many blues at Burnage but went everywhere with the Trimble Brothers.

Spot on , you would have been with "Sixer" ( Paul Hince ) .

He was possibly one year older .

Seats should be for Superbia members only, however because we had more coaches and fitness staff than these guys i suspect there will be some left over for Platinum members who can prove they did York away and have spent over £500 in the club shop in the last 12 months.

Worksop Blue said:
Seats should be for Superbia members only, however because we had more coaches and fitness staff than these guys i suspect there will be some left over for Platinum members who can prove they did York away and have spent over £500 in the club shop in the last 12 months.
+ membership of the seat scheme!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.