uploading photo's to a website

northstander

hi lads and lassies, need a bit of help. after swansea game i got back to my car, been parking in same spot since we moved 11 years ago to find a ticket on windscreen, not happy. went back next match with a camera and took load of pictures of area as i am appealing against it.
problem i have is i've got pictures onto laptop in a folder but when going throught the on-line form on website ( <a class="postlink" href="http://www.manchester.gov.uk" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">www.manchester.gov.uk</a> ) and followed links, filled in details but when i got to add documents i click on browse find pictures try cut and paste no joy, if i try cut and paste without clicking on browse still no joy.
any help would be appreciated
thanks

You can't get to that stage without actually filling in a load of other information so it's difficult to be sure but surely you just include the file name as an attachment?

I'm not sure why you're trying to cut and paste anything.

never done this sort of thing on my computor, had no need to really, unfortunately the only method i know of is cut and paste, that didn't work so thought some of the young computor wizards might be able to guide me in right direction.

There is a little box and at the side a "button" to click that say's "browse" right?
Click "browse" then a window should pop up, click to the folder with the pic then double click on the picture.
This should select the pic for you.

ok, will give that a try, thanks, i took several pictures though, do i have to do that for each one ?

When you get to the folder with pics, left click the mouse in a blank area and then drag the mouse over all the pics you wish to send.
This should highlight them if it is possible to attach multiple files.
If it does not allow that then yes you may need to add them all manually, only takes a second when you get the hang of it bud.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.