Upper GI Endoscopy

johnny on the spot said:
Wow, that was unpleasant.

Believe me, I can think of far better ways to spend half an hour alone with four women in hospital uniforms and fantastic drugs.

i had one on tuesday the drug they give you is called Midazolam its bloodly brilliant!!!
i was well gone within about 30 seconds and it felt like i was floating on air for about 3 hours later!!

I had one a few years ago,all i got was a numbing spray at the back of my mouth,
the problem for me was the air that is pumped in as well so they can see what`s going on.
I was in soooooooo much pain walking out of the hospital,felt like i was going to explode

This is something that I would never be able to have. I have a sensitive gag reflex which makes going for just a simple check up at the dentists a nightmare

kippaxwarrior said:
johnny on the spot said:
Wow, that was unpleasant.

Believe me, I can think of far better ways to spend half an hour alone with four women in hospital uniforms and fantastic drugs.

i had one on tuesday the drug they give you is called Midazolam its bloodly brilliant!!!
i was well gone within about 30 seconds and it felt like i was floating on air for about 3 hours later!!

That's the stuff!

The anaesthetist said, 'I'm going to start injecting this into your hand now, just let me know when you feel light-headed. Once we get to a certain dosage, I'll have to stop'. About halfway down the syringe I started to feel a bit dreamy, at about 3/4 down the two nurses stood next to the bed just melded into this light blue sparkle.

I came up gagging what felt like four seconds later and was flying for the rest of the evening.

The air they pumped through meant for some mean trouser jazz later on as well.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.