Upstairs

Swales lives said:
I just scanned through the Main forum page, read the thread titles and thought 'naaaaah', didn't open any.

I've read a couple, there's a particularly good one about hoping we get relegated so that Hughes gets sacked.

i like this thread... I've not been around here lonng but it feels like this thread should be read in a whisper :)

de niro said:
BlueMooney said:
One small amusing point I notice is that there'll be 20 or 30 Hughes Out! threads, all of them with one or two posts in making no real point that's not been made in one of the other threads. Then, when one of the mods merge them, they'll 20 or 30 Where's My Thread?! threads, calling the mods Nazis and/or saying BlueMoon has gone downhill.

Meanwhile all the other topics drop off the front page and the forum takes a week to load on the best broadband connections...

its alright for you lot, i HAVE to read the shit.

The price you pay for being an overlord.....and why Ric pays you so highly too.... ; )

Wheelsy said:
Might be time for this to return?

Ref.png

I think that's a great idea! May need to keep it open for draws, though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.