Upton Park Bust Up

KIPPAXDAYS said:
Awesome. How will I recognise you Invisible_Man
reminds me of laurel and hardy scene just before they are due to be shot at dawn..dont know the exact words but here goes
Stan..i'll wait for you at the pearly gates
Ollie..But how will i recognise you
Stan..i'll leave my hat on
pure feckin class

exileindevon said:
KIPPAXDAYS said:
Awesome. How will I recognise you Invisible_Man
reminds me of laurel and hardy scene just before they are due to be shot at dawn..dont know the exact words but here goes
Stan..i'll wait for you at the pearly gates
Ollie..But how will i recognise you
Stan..i'll leave my hat on
pure feckin class

I was going to mention a hat but I went for the romance angle.

I heard that Hughes lost the dressing room, and he needed police help to go looking for it.

Just spent the last half hour explaining to the wife that I am on a football forum as she has been reading over my shoulder. Rather than being concerned at our budding friendship she said she preffered the rose to the hat. Never thought we would end up here when I started this.

I was outside the ground after the game, not by choice but stumbling around. Hughes ws on the bus, Bellamy went home in the back of Scott Parkers car. Seemed all smiles on the bus, met police bust up? i dont think so

KIPPAXDAYS said:
Just spent the last half hour explaining to the wife that I am on a football forum as she has been reading over my shoulder. Rather than being concerned at our budding friendship she said she preffered the rose to the hat. Never thought we would end up here when I started this.
when I started this
That's the problem & of course your wife has just looked over your shoulder & said that,we believe really you.

bluemanc said:
KIPPAXDAYS said:
when I started this
That's the problem & of course your wife has just looked over your shoulder & said that,we believe really you.

Hey don't ruin this for me I'v made a friend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.