Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking at that team , maybe not the strongest ever City line up, but we've fielded worse teams though!
I remember most of that bunch. Aide Mike had a brother called Leon who also played for us didn't he ?(not sure if older or younger? .) I have vague recollections of Quigley, can't say David Kerr rings any bells though!?
Went to school with Adie.Think Leon was his cousin and ended up playing in Scotland

If I pway and pway and pway maybe we’ll keep a clean sheet.

Else it’ll be the usual - UR Diamonds first attempt on goal will be their first goal, their second attempt on goal…

Hopefully we can bag enough at the other end so I’m going 4 - 2 to us.

My last Season Ticket as a Junior (under 18 I think) was in 1976 and it cost £4.50, still got the receipt and the leather City embossed holder, can’t get a pint for that price these days.

The good news is I qualify for the FOC season ticket next season, think my Colin Bell Level 2 padded comfy (not the comfy chair) seat will be around £500 next season, bargain, but those bastards in Office are making me wait another year for my bus pass.
How old do you qualify for the reduced season ticket, 65 ?

How old do you qualify for the reduced season ticket, 65 ?
Yes mate, 65, three of us sit together and there’s only 98 days between us from Feb 20th until May 28th so we all qualify for the reduced price next season. If we’re lucky Euro get to the FA Cup Final I’ll probably save tenner there as well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.