Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would have liked to see Rico for Walker. I'm not sure why the latter is retaining his spot at this point. Also, would have liked to see Bobb start, but that would require dropping Bernardo and/or moving him inside and dropping Kovacic or Nunes, so it's more understandable.

I know nothing about the opponent, but they dominated Club Leon by the looks of the stats.

Does anyone else have no interest in this game? I hope we field a weak team and give key players a rest before a difficult game vs Everton
From looking at the thread - there are a lot of the same opinion as you

I am the opposite.

IMO - We fans - even us FOCs just need to get on board what has been dome for / to us and what we now are - it is after all mostly (practically all in my view) positive.

We are now one of the leading clubs in the world and that status comes with a new range of expectations and horizons

TBF - back in the bad old days I rarely missed a game home and away - and my expectations were such that I didn't get down following the inevitable defeat and long journey home. Nowadays I do get disappointed - even a bit upset!!! I choose to see that as progress

We are a different club - I would suggest that in general though it's not a bad thing - the positives far outweigh the negatives mate

Now we are there we might as well try and win the tournament. Another title. Another piece of history. More success, more interest from sponsors. More piss to be boiled.
That is a great incentive

The redscouse and others will be claiming that they don't care - it's a mickey mouse trophy etc.

Privately their piss will be steaming

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.