Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
But what is comical is scousers can’t qualify as us and Chelsea already qualified and United can only qualify if they win it. That makes it worthwhile. Oh and to make it even more comical Barcelona look like they aren’t gonna qualify as they are “third” behind Athletico. The three of them can fuck off to Asia and have a mini tournament at the same time which will probably get more press publicity in the UK
My take is Villareal are 10 ahead as it stands, Barca 1 ahead of AM. All still live so Villareal in the easy comp still have a the best chance and Sevilla definitely can't do it.

Anyone managed to sort their visa out yet? I keep getting stuck with this message:

Visa to Enter the Kingdom from Saudi Mission Abroad
can't choose validity duration (90) days and visit duration (90) days for nationality (United Kingdom).

Anyone managed to sort their visa out yet? I keep getting stuck with this message:

Visa to Enter the Kingdom from Saudi Mission Abroad
can't choose validity duration (90) days and visit duration (90) days for nationality (United Kingdom).
This happened to me a few times, when some information you’ve entered is incorrect it seems to reset & then I would be unable to reselect certain parts (like the option to select 90 days) I think sometimes it just ‘timed out’, but I would check the picture that you’ve uploaded & make sure the background is white. In the end I went to Max Spielmann to get a proper photo (£15) and told them I needed it for a Saudi Visa, they sent it electronically, I uploaded & then it worked straightaway.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.