Urawa Red Diamonds (N) | CWC Semi-Final | Pre-Match Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t get the negativity around this. It’s a privilege to play in it. I might be in a minority but I’m really looking forward to it. It so ‘Billy big bollox’ to suggest it’s beneath us. If we weren’t playing in it we wouldn’t be European champions.
I agree, just don't like where it's being played. Got a feeling we'll be seeing most of those who didn't start against Palace playing in the semi final

Im not overly bothered but the absence of Stones yesterday implies that Pep is !

Surely we can keep a clean sheet over there!

Everton is after that and that will not be an easy game at all given as they are in form.

I think the team will be up for this, no disrespect to Al Ahly, but I hope they win tonight making an easier final.

I agree, just don't like where it's being played. Got a feeling we'll be seeing most of those who didn't start against Palace playing in the semi final
Well, at least it’s a shorter flight than Tokyo where I remember seeing liverpool playing in it on tv back in the day!

How can it be an easier final if they win.? Surely they would be the better team. Sort of know what you mean though.
Yeah, I just hope Fliminese have an off day in the semi.

Knockout football don't always mean the best team wins or best two get to the final. Look at the 2001 FA Cup semi-final line up. No way were Wycombe Wanderers the 4th best team in the country back then

Yeah, I just hope Fliminese have an off day in the semi.

Knockout football don't always mean the best team wins or best two get to the final. Look at the 2001 FA Cup semi-final line up. No way were Wycombe Wanderers the 4th best team in the country back then
Wycombe 2001, impressive stat that!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.