Urban Dictionary

Adam.

a goofy,funny,crazii,outgoing,loving person!
a guy with this name is amazing. he is adorable and very caring person. he will always be there for you. he might have the nicknamegoober. he can make you laugh no matter what,even if ur having the worst day ever. some people may call him weird or strange, but if he wasnt all of those things then he wouldn't be goober. he is a remarkable person,trustworthy, and an awesome friend.
you are being so adam/goober!

Oh yeah!
Matt 9996 up, 2432 down
ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.
Girl 1: I wish my boyfriend was a matt
Girl 2: Oh you poor thing

Robert.

The most incredible guy in the universe, end of story. He’s sweet, caring, and truly amazing. He isn’t concerned with himself at all, but instead he’s concerned with other people. He always knows the perfect thing to say and the right time to say it. He takes your breath away and leaves you speechless. And he has a way of making your heart melt like no one else ever will. Robert is so wonderful, it’s almost impossible to find the words to match.

Blue Smarties said:
Oh yeah!
Matt 9996 up, 2432 down
ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.

Could be some truth in this. Got a mate called Matt and he's hung like a fuckin whale

BibbyBlue85 said:
Blue Smarties said:
Oh yeah!
Matt 9996 up, 2432 down

Could be some truth in this. Got a mate called Matt and he's hung like a fuckin whale
But I don't know you?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.