Urban Dictionary

1. Mike 4852 up, 1597 down
The most amazing boy in the world. He is quiet around the masses but he opens up around the one he loves. He is extraordinarily protective in the best of ways. Mike can and will make you laugh harder than anyone else. He is the most adorable, cute, nice, sweet, kind, generous, loving, caring, genuine, funny, considerate, awesome person I have ever met. Every moment of my life would be better if I could spend it with him. I could talk to him all day long and we’d never run out of things to say. His smile can make my day; even if it’s from across the room. I love him more than the sun, I need him more than breath it’s self. I can’t imagine my life without him; it scares me more than anything. I will spend the rest of my life in his arms.
Me: Mike bought me a dozen roses for my birthday!
Best Friend: JEALOUS!
Me: What can I say, he's Mike.
mike love soulmate handsome perfect
by Your Emmie Mar 14, 2009 share this add a video

2. mike 2479 up, 1019 down
the coolest kid you will ever meet, he also has a fairly large dick. he is liked by everyone
he look at the mike over there bet he has a big dick
stud masterbater king awesomer best large dick
by mike the barbarian Oct 15, 2008 share this add a video

3. Mike 1382 up, 636 down
Mike is a great guy. I know many Mike's and most of them are very nice. I am going to marry one.

Also. The MOST common English Male Name.
I love you, Mike.

Hey Mike! How's it going?
michael maik mikey mik micheal

by nightra Feb 26, 2009 share this add a video
4. Mike 1066 up, 584 down
Name is often referred to as 'God of the chinese'..

and i agree.
hey its mike. what a fucking legend!!!

My personal favourite is number 4 haha

Matt 9996 up, 2432 down
ancient greek translation for "eternal sex-god". It is beleived that anyone that holds this name has a great level of skill and ability to perform sexual acts for long periods of time. Men posessing this name are also well endowed.
Girl 1: I wish my boyfriend was a matt
Girl 2: Oh you poor thing
So true<br /><br />-- Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:03 pm --<br /><br />
Mikem93 said:
1. Mike 4852 up, 1597 down
The most amazing boy in the world. He is quiet around the masses but he opens up around the one he loves. He is extraordinarily protective in the best of ways. Mike can and will make you laugh harder than anyone else. He is the most adorable, cute, nice, sweet, kind, generous, loving, caring, genuine, funny, considerate, awesome person I have ever met. Every moment of my life would be better if I could spend it with him. I could talk to him all day long and we’d never run out of things to say. His smile can make my day; even if it’s from across the room. I love him more than the sun, I need him more than breath it’s self. I can’t imagine my life without him; it scares me more than anything. I will spend the rest of my life in his arms.
Me: Mike bought me a dozen roses for my birthday!
Best Friend: JEALOUS!
Me: What can I say, he's Mike.
mike love soulmate handsome perfect
by Your Emmie Mar 14, 2009 share this add a video

2. mike 2479 up, 1019 down
the coolest kid you will ever meet, he also has a fairly large dick. he is liked by everyone
he look at the mike over there bet he has a big dick
stud masterbater king awesomer best large dick
by mike the barbarian Oct 15, 2008 share this add a video

3. Mike 1382 up, 636 down
Mike is a great guy. I know many Mike's and most of them are very nice. I am going to marry one.

Also. The MOST common English Male Name.
I love you, Mike.

Hey Mike! How's it going?
michael maik mikey mik micheal

by nightra Feb 26, 2009 share this add a video
4. Mike 1066 up, 584 down
Name is often referred to as 'God of the chinese'..

and i agree.
hey its mike. what a fucking legend!!!

My personal favourite is number 4 haha
they missed one
5. could block a cock with a single glance

gaudinho's stolen car said:
Put your first name into Urban Dictionary and see what the definition is. Mine is:

Sam

Sam means the name of one person who is:
Super
At
Masterbation

"I bet your not Sam...like me"

Can't argue with that.

Mine too is Sam.

Mark
the most sexy, erotic, flirtatious, hot stuff, bootylicious 4 letter word you'll ever see. If you spell it backwards, you get kram which according to urban dictionary means smoking weed/ganja/herb; how cool is that! I know you're impressed. If you take the mark out of supermarket, all you're left with is superet and that's pretty stupid cause why would you go out to the superet, it makes no sense. Mark means warlike, especially in bed if ya know what i mean. Its definitely the coolest word/name ever cause if you spell it frontwards and backwards, its different!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.