**URGENT - FANS NEEDED FOR UNIVERSITY PROJECT PLEASE HELP**

TruBlu Glitchy

I am a final year student at Sheffield Hallam University studying Bsc (Hons) Sport and Leisure Management, and I'm writing my dissertation on MCFC. My name is Nick Wall and I have been a season ticket holder for two years now and I thought it would be interesting to do my project on 'Football Fandom' at our club. The dedicated fans on this forum are my ideal target audience; I would hugely appreciate if you could take 5 minutes of your time to complete my questionnaire, if you are over the age of 18.

If you could reply to this post, copy + paste the questions then delete the answers as appropriate I would be very grateful to all respondents. (15 multiple choice questions).

1. Are you:

Male
Female

2. How old are you?

18-24yrs
25-35yrs
36-46 yrs
47-57yrs
58yrs +

3. Football is like a religion to me:

Agree
Strongly agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

4. I have cried when watching MCFC play:

Yes
No

5. Being around other fans in the atmosphere of the grounds is as important as watching the game itself:

Agree
Strongly agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

6. As a fan, I feel that our presence has a direct effect on how the game is played:

Agree
Strongly agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

7. I always follow the same ritual or routine before and after going to a match:

Agree
Strongly agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

8. Being a fan of MCFC is like having a long-term girlfriend / boyfriend:

Agree
Strongly agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

9. Have you ever hugged or kissed a total stranger at a match when MCFC have scored?

Yes
No

10. I think that supporting the same team as my parent (s) is an important part of our relationship:

Agree
Strongly agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

11. I feel a stronger sense of loyalty to MCFC than I do for the national side:

Agree
Strongly agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

12. I often provide strong vocal support for the club whenever I attend a game:

Agree
Strongly agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

13. I believe that the community of supporters at MCFC gives me a high level of self-esteem and life satisfaction:

Agree
Strongly agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

14. I am optimistic about the club's future:

Agree
Strongly agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

15. I believe that the fans, including myself have a real say in major decisions, such as a manager, player or chairman coming in or going out.

Agree
Strongly agree
Disagree
Strongly disagree

TruBlu Glitchy said:
1. Are you:

Male

2. How old are you?

25-35yrs

Disagree

No

5. Being around other fans in the atmosphere of the grounds is as important as watching the game itself:

Agree

6. As a fan, I feel that our presence has a direct effect on how the game is played:

Agree

7. I always follow the same ritual or routine before and after going to a match:

Agree

Disagree

9. Have you ever hugged or kissed a total stranger at a match when MCFC have scored?

No

10. I think that supporting the same team as my parent (s) is an important part of our relationship:

Disagree

Agree

Agree

13. I believe that the community of supporters at MCFC gives me a high level of self-esteem and life satisfaction:

?????

Strongly agree

15. I believe that the fans, including myself have a real say in major decisions, such as a manager, player or chairman coming in or going out.

Disagree

1. Male
2. 47-57yrs
3. Strongly agree
4. No
5. Strongly agree
6. Strongly agree
7. Disagree
8. Agree
9. Yes
10. Disagree
11. Agree
12. Strongly agree
13. Agree
14. Strongly agree
15. Disagree

1. Are you:

Male

2. How old are you?

18-24yrs

Agree

Yes

Agree

Agree

Agree

Agree

Yes

Agree

Agree

Agree

Strongly agree

Agree

Disagree
[/quote]

done

TruBlu Glitchy said:
1. Are you:

Male

2. How old are you?

18-24yrs

Strongly agree

Yes

Agree

Strongly agree

Agree

Disagree

Yes

Agree

Strongly agree

Strongly agree

Agree

Strongly agree

Disagree

1. Are you:

Male

2. How old are you?

18-24yrs

Agree

Yes

Strongly agree

Strongly agree

Disagree

Strongly agree

Yes

Strongly agree

Strongly agree

Strongly agree

Strongly agree

Strongly agree

Disagree

bluecm said:
lol

1. Are you:
both

2. How old are you?

18-24yrs

Strongly agree

Yes

Agree

Agree

Agree. a good luck routine of going through the same turnstile, and having a hot dog instead of a pie

Strongly agree, more that a girlfriend!

No

Strongly agree

Strongly agree

Strongly agree

Agree

Strongly agree

Agree

1. Are you:

Male

2. How old are you?

18-24yrs

Strongly agree

No

Agree

Strongly agree

Disagree

Agree

Yes

Agree

Strongly agree

Strongly agree

Agree

Agree

Agree & Disagree - example: SAVE OUR SVEN FAILED

however in recent months they have take us much more seriously, and are looking into operation one end, they sold bananas, just little things like that. they make a difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.