1. Are you:

Female

2. How old are you?

18-24yrs

3. Football is like a religion to me:

Strongly agree

4. I have cried when watching MCFC play:

Yes

5. Being around other fans in the atmosphere of the grounds is as important as watching the game itself:

Strongly agree

6. As a fan, I feel that our presence has a direct effect on how the game is played:

Strongly Agree

7. I always follow the same ritual or routine before and after going to a match:

Strongly agree

8. Being a fan of MCFC is like having a long-term girlfriend / boyfriend:

Strongly agree

9. Have you ever hugged or kissed a total stranger at a match when MCFC have scored?

Yes

10. I think that supporting the same team as my parent (s) is an important part of our relationship:

Strongly agree

11. I feel a stronger sense of loyalty to MCFC than I do for the national side:

Strongly agree

12. I often provide strong vocal support for the club whenever I attend a game:

Strongly agree

13. I believe that the community of supporters at MCFC gives me a high level of self-esteem and life satisfaction:

Strongly agree

14. I am optimistic about the club's future:

Agree

15. I believe that the fans, including myself have a real say in major decisions, such as a manager, player or chairman coming in or going out.

Strongly disagree

Good Luck!!

FAO administrator - please don't delete this post until early July so I can prove my results are genuine.

Thanks

1. Are you:

Male

2. How old are you?

18-24yrs

Agree

Yes

5. Being around other fans in the atmosphere of the grounds is as important as watching the game itself:

Strongly agree

6. As a fan, I feel that our presence has a direct effect on how the game is played:

Agree

7. I always follow the same ritual or routine before and after going to a match:

Disagree

Strongly agree

9. Have you ever hugged or kissed a total stranger at a match when MCFC have scored?

Yes

10. I think that supporting the same team as my parent (s) is an important part of our relationship:

Agree

Strongly agree

Strongly agree

13. I believe that the community of supporters at MCFC gives me a high level of self-esteem and life satisfaction:

Agree

Agree

15. I believe that the fans, including myself have a real say in major decisions, such as a manager, player or chairman coming in or going out.

Strongly disagree[/quote]

1. Are you:

Male

2. How old are you?

36-46 yrs

Agree

No

Disagree

Disagree

Disagree

Agree

Yes

Agree

Agree

Agree

Agree

Agree

Disagree

1. Are you:

Male

2. How old are you?

18-24yrs

Strongly agree

Yes

Agree

Strongly agree

Agree

Agree

Yes

Strongly agree

Strongly agree

Strongly agree

Agree

Disagree ( i know were gunna do well )

Strongly disagree

1. Are you:

Male

2. How old are you?

36-46 yrs

Disagree

No

Agree

Agree

Disagree

8. Being a fan of MCFC is like having a long-term girlfriend / boyfriend

Disagree

Yes

Agree

Agree

Strongly agree

Strongly disagree

Agree

15. I believe that the fans, including myself have a real say in major decisions, such as a manager, player or chairman coming in or going out

Strongly disagree

1. Are you:

Male

2. How old are you?

58yrs +

Strongly agree

No

Strongly agree

Strongly agree

Agree

Agree

Yes

10. I think that supporting the same team as my **CHILD (ren) **is an important part of our relationship:

Strongly agree

Strongly agree

Strongly agree

Strongly agree

Strongly agree

Disagree

1. Are you:

Male

2. How old are you?

47-57yrs

Strongly disagree

Yes

Strongly agree

Strongly agree

Agree

Strongly agree

Yes

Strongly disagree

Strongly agree

Strongly agree

Strongly agree

Strongly agree

Disagree

Oh and..........................

RAG

:-)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.