Uruguay v Brazil | Copa America 2024 | Quarterfinal

SebastianBlue

President, International Julian Alvarez Fan Club
This should be a decent game for anyone awake in the UK and/or those of us in North/South America watching.

This should be a decent game for anyone awake in the UK and/or those of us in North/South America watching.

Have tuned in & must say the quality is shocking compared to the Euros.

So far it’s simply kick & rush football similar to Sunday League stuff with all the usual weekly aggro.

Have tuned in & must say the quality is shocking compared to the Euros.

So far it’s simply kick & rush football similar to Sunday League stuff with all the usual weekly aggro.
Yeah, amazing when you consider one of the managers is Bielsa, and his team have been the top scorers thus far.

Endrick looks electric but Guimaraes seems slow & lost, Paqueta has turned into the Brazilian Vinnie Jones & Nunez is predictably wasteful.

Disappointed so far is an understatement.

Some very questionable refereeing in this match that seems to be favouring Uruguay.

Some very questionable refereeing in this match that seems to be favouring Uruguay.
It took VAR to force the referee to give a pretty obvious red against Uruguay for a horrible (potential ankle breaking) challenge from behind on Rodrygo.

I'm glad there is a thread for this one so I can give my opinion on this "match", this is one of the worst football matches I've ever seen in my life, and it absolutely is the worst Brazilian team that I've ever seen, Southgate ball looks like Pep ball compared to this shite.

I'm glad there is a thread for this one so I can give my opinion on this "match", this is one of the worst football matches I've ever seen in my life, and it absolutely is the worst Brazilian team that I've ever seen, Southgate ball looks like Pep ball compared to this shite.
I absolutely cursed it with my OP.

Resembled rugby more than football.

And shite rugby at that.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.