Uruguay vs Argentina

Feed-The-Goat said:
they took the celebrations a bit too far didnt they.

fucking tits!

if you've been following us then you'd know any win under Maradona is a miracle.

we're AWFUL. Maradona needs to quit/get sacked immediately.

They scraped through then! I'd actually followed this football blog's advice and backed Uruguay It maybe papering over the cracks though as they don't seem to have impressed the qualifying.

I always thought not qualifying for Euro 2008 helped England in the long-term as it saw McClaren sacked and gave Fabio a year or so to prepare for World Cup qualifying - we would have failed at Euro 2008 under McClaren no question.

The same could be said of Argentina - Maradona will probably stay now but if they only just scraped through qualifying, but will they be a success at South Africa??

mcfc83 said:
They scraped through then! I'd actually followed this football blog's advice and backed Uruguay It maybe papering over the cracks though as they don't seem to have impressed the qualifying.

I always thought not qualifying for Euro 2008 helped England in the long-term as it saw McClaren sacked and gave Fabio a year or so to prepare for World Cup qualifying - we would have failed at Euro 2008 under McClaren no question.

The same could be said of Argentina - Maradona will probably stay now but if they only just scraped through qualifying, but will they be a success at South Africa??

FIFA will ensure Maradonna has a good tournament.

mcfc83 said:

I have many doubts about Maradona's ability as a manager, but it will be foolish to write them off. Brazil had problems in qualifying for 2002, and look what happened there.

Maradona said something along the lines of "To all of you who hasn't believed in the national team, you ladies an suck my dick". :D Might be a little lost in translation there, but still you gotta love him. :) I do have many doubts about him as a manager though.

Edit: Oh, what he meant was that he excused his language to all the ladies listening. And then he told the media to suck him. :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.