US based Blues Wednesday Coverage of Stoke?

Re: Free Live Stream - Stoke v City FA Cup Replay (24/02/10)

Esteban de la Sexface said:
Just getting a loading screen through dave proxy.

Is there a build up or is everybody just getting a loading page?

That's what I'm getting. Along with Live Chat below it. Which can I just say that in general Live Chat makes me want to puke out my eye socket.

Re: Tonights game on itv.com

mcfc_die_hard said:
people who are already watching it what is yours showing at the moment? the stoke at home highlights?

On my laptop its got the highlights but on my ps3 its got just a black screen

DalbeyINUK said:
That's what I'm getting. Along with Live Chat below it. Which can I just say that in general Live Chat makes me want to puke out my eye socket.

Yeah, immediately after I say live chat I clicked the option to view without.

daveproxy is blocked in the UAE, so I'm using a California proxy to just get to the UK proxy. Also just getting the loading screen. The chances of this working for me through two separate proxies are remarkably slim!!!

Can't even find any radio stations with it on. Any suggestions??

Dave's just seems to get locked up in 'loading' mode for me too, but I still appreciate all the pointers from Shady & others..

a renegade group of us with the knowledge should broadcast our own Veetle page with all our games on, use a members only 'Blue Moon' login and be done with it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.