US bases in Europe placed on heightened “Charlie” security level

If they install any more diversity barriers in the city centre we will all have to use Ashton as our hub for top brand shopping.

I’ll assume Republicans will tout this as yet another after effect of the debate, with our enemies believing we are a soft touch now!

Reports coming from Asia over the past hour.

"In a chilling turn of events, a mysterious virus has emerged in the heart of the city, sparking panic and fear among the population. The virus, which was initially thought to be a severe strain of the flu, has been linked to a series of bizarre and violent incidents across the city.

Eyewitnesses report seeing individuals exhibiting erratic and aggressive behavior, with some going as far as to describe them as “canibal-like.” Hospitals are overwhelmed with patients showing severe symptoms, including high fever, delirium, and an alarming propensity for aggression.

Authorities are urging people to stay indoors and avoid contact with those who are infected. The source of the virus remains unknown, and scientists are working around the clock to understand the pathogen’s origins and develop a cure.

As the city braces for the unknown, questions arise about the virus’s potential to spread beyond the city limits. The government has called for calm, but with the increasing number of attacks, fear continues to spread faster than the virus itself.

This is a developing story, and we will continue to provide updates as more information becomes available. Stay tuned and stay safe.
"

Absolutely. Before my time on this shit home comes to an end, I would love nothing more than to see an alien invasion. A proper one though, not like ET. Hardcore, laser beam shooting, flesh eating aliens.

I hope it’s like the one in Signs where they don’t want us to use nuclear weapons so they come down here for a good old fashioned hand-to-hand scrap.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.