US Open Golf

Hamann Pineapple

Starts tomorrow. Really fancy McIlroy to come back to form after recent non-events. Brought up on links courses and loves playing in America.

It looks like jumbo crazy golf. It's good to see a course challenge golfers, and I hate seeing stupid winning scores of -24, but at the same time you want to see birdies and eagles.

From what I've heard, bad shots will get punished, average shots will get punished, and good shots will get punished. Only top drawer shots will be rewarded with a par. That doesn't sound like a particularly enjoyable tournament to me.

Patrick reed
Brooks koepka
Graeme McDowell
Luke Donald
Jim furyk
Rickie fowler
Phil mickleson
Gone abit mad there but not put much on. Not a massive golf fan but like watching the majors. Hope one of these will be some where near come Sunday?

Looking forward to this,gone for a saver on Spieth 8s,and Ryan Moore 70s plus looking at Tommy Fleetwood 175/1,he plays St. Andrews ok,and Kingsbarns in particular very well.
The crater on 18 could be fun for a few of them this week,tho I don't think it's as bad as either of the two nasties at St.Andrews

DJ could play well for 3 rounds,but then crumble when the pressure is on

Patrick Reed may also play well,if he can keep his emotions in check
Only a few have played the course before,two tone Pat being one of them

Good luck with your picks

Lee Westwood says on Twitter he's had 3 days practice and still unsure how to play the course. Sounds like it's a real stinker

Can't wait for this actually. Usually only look forward to The Open, but this looks to be in that vain. Running really hard. There's a video out there of someone dribbling their golf ball down the fairway on a practice round. Love it when the pro's get destroyed. Makes my shit game feel just slightly better.

Looks to crazy to call. Lukewarm Donald's played his way back to a bit of form lately . Straight hitting great short game, might be worth an e/w punt. Paddy Power paying top 6 finishes.

Just had a tenner e/w @100/1 on him with Hills. They're paying out on top 6 too.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.