US Politics Thread

Sorry perhaps I'm not getting my point across correctly..... this isn't my position, but it could be the position of someone looking for a pardon... indeed MTG(one of the people on the list) has made this been locked up for their political beliefs in connection with the 1/6 rioters...
People who have been locked up in connection with Jan 6th have been locked up for committing crimes, and MTG knows this. It's just coincidence that they all seem to share the same political beliefs. She's just promoting that premise to make political capital because she knows the crazies lap it up.

People who have been locked up in connection with Jan 6th have been locked up for committing crimes, and MTG knows this. It's just coincidence that they all seem to share the same political beliefs. She's just promoting that premise to make political capital because she knows the crazies lap it up.
You will get no argument from me there rational thought and MTG simply don't go together, she is the poster child for everything that's wrong with politics via social media in the 21st century. Although to be honest I'm not sure she is cynical ...... I think she might just be crazy and the crazies lap it up!

A country that is absolutely fucking mental looking in from the outside. Absolutely love visiting the place but so thankful I was born in England

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.