US Politics Thread

The American Jihad is coming, endorsed by God, himself, herself, non-binary...

The only question is whether they go Russia or China first!
We won’t even get the “commie” benefits either. This is bullshit. The propaganda is already kicking in. Our oligarchs are agitated that we’re not reproducing enough.

@tolmie's hairdoo hey mate not an American, and not overly religious, and I have no care for Pence.

However, painting a generalized stroke for all religious folks as fucktards is not ok.

Having started as a leftist in my
Younger years I find myself drifting more centre Right.

Gone are the days where both sides could meet in the middle and there is no Centre anymore. Which leaves a huge block of voters high and dry and you have to
Make these days a call for the nut jobs on the left or the nutters on the right.

De Sanctis I feel is that man for the centre, a man who stands for no nonsense bullshit and speaks common sense is the man if I was an American would vote for.

The man literally called the bullshit around Lea Thomas the Trans swimmer and when the female swimmers felt no one was backing them and were scared to speak up. So glad FINA finally came to its senses and won’t allow trans to compete with females.

You cannot change biology of 20+ years and testosterone with couple years of hormone blockers.

And finally De Sanctis Florida bill of No primary school and kindergarten teachers allowed to talk about sex and Straight Gay or Trans up to the age of 7 if I recall is bloody common sense.

I as a parent of two don’t want my kids in kindergarten being talked and influenced about sex. They are too young to comprehend and understand and process that stuff.

It’s with topics like this I hope he brings the country together. This for me is a man that speaks common sense. And doesn’t acknowledge the bullshit that is going on in that country.

So in summary for me he ain’t a GIMP.
Lol. Desantis is a racist among other things.

The mechanisms that the Founding Fathers put in place to keep the judiciary extraneous to politics (as much as is possible) have now conspired, due to politics and circumstance, to provide exactly the outcome they were consciously seeking to avoid.

I find it truly astonishing how little debate there appears to be about how the Constitution, a set of rules and systems principally drawn up before industrialisation, simply isn’t fit for purpose any more.

I have posted before about the break up of the Union and I am more convinced than ever that we will witness something significant along those lines in the next 25-50 years. It’s simply not sustainable in its present format with the manifest and profound divisions within that society and the prevailing intransigence around the Constitution.

Something will have to give eventually.

The mechanisms that the Founding Fathers put in place to keep the judiciary extraneous to politics (as much as is possible) have now conspired, due to politics and circumstance, to provide exactly the outcome they were consciously seeking to avoid.

I find it truly astonishing how little debate there appears to be about how the Constitution, a set of rules and systems principally drawn up before industrialisation, simply isn’t fit for purpose any more.

I posted before about the break up of the Union and I am more convinced than ever that we will witness something significant along those lines in the next 25-50 years. It’s simply not sustainable in its present format with the manifest and profound divisions within that society and the prevailing intransigence around the Constitution.

Something will have to give eventually.
There are a lot of things wrong with the constitution. The foundations of their very nation are crumbling and I fear that if they don't address this sooner rather than later then they are pretty much doomed to failure and the breakup of the union is inevitable .

There are a lot of things wrong with the constitution. The foundations of their very nation is crumbling and I fear that if they don't address this sooner rather than later then they are pretty much doomed to failure and the breakup of the union is inevitable .
It’s genuinely absurd that a document that is about a quarter of a millennia old is deemed to be so untouchable, given the overwhelming changes in that time, especially given it’s plainly no longer working.

It’s genuinely absurd that a document that is about a quarter of a millennia old is deemed to be so untouchable, given the overwhelming changes in that time, especially given it’s plainly no longer working.
The 'Oath of Allegiance' were they all swear an oath to uphold the constitution is pretty much like you or I pledging to live our lives by Magna Carta which would be plainly absurd.

Do these nuts know even their beloved Bible has been tailored to suit a few times...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.