US Politics Thread

Antoney Blinken please. The current Secretary of State is brilliant.

This is what I don’t get. As a Brit who follows American politics to a fair degree, everything about Blinken screams presidential.

I think he’s not an option because he’s more of a civil servant figure than a political one, but surely he if decided to go for it he’d have massive support.

I must be missing something because to me he seems like such an obvious choice. I’ve said so on here several times.

Trump is now even more a superhero. Survived court, survived attempt on his life, forced the President to effectively resign.

All along I’ve said his base couldn’t be expanded. But put all this together and now it will. He looks all-powerful.

Disaster for America.
Complete bollocks. He resigned because his faculties have clearly deteriorated over the last year and those around him will have advised him well. Has fuck all to do with Trump.

Don’t disagree, but I really do despair about Trump and his fan base .

If the Democrats would have just sorted this 12 months ago? This makes them look incompetent.

I doubt Trump can do much damage in the 4 years he has when/if he wins but even if he doesn't there's not much hope for politics over there if the best they can come up with is a lunatic or someone who should be being cared for in a rest home.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.