US Politics Thread

It sounds like Harris is getting a lot of support, so it depends on who her running mate is.

It will also be interesting to see if anyone opposes her now.
She gets the campaign money but If a couple of heavyweights enter the race, she needs to step up her game in the next month.

Either way she has to be a better option than Biden.

Don't know enough about the 'lower level' politicians in America to say who should step up but, Harris has never impressed me whenever I've seen her.

I honestly thought she'd be the front person after Joe won 4 years ago.

Anyway, the Dems have a better chance now whoever gets the ticket.

Similar to ABU in footie it's ABT in America.....for the sake of the world.

It will have zero impact on ALL republican women voters?

I think you might have said the same about the abortion referendum’s in some of the southern states, as well? Or I could be mistaken.
You and I agree on most things but for the 347,000th time this is about turnout. Dems turn out, they win — they don’t, they lose. This is about the base, not getting anyone in the base to switch sides.

Either way she has to be a better option than Biden.
Not really but the debate ended his race.

I'm not that convinced by her but Biden has endorsed her so they need to put a good running mate next to her for her to stand a chance to win imo.

Genuinely, does it even matter who the democrats run? Are there any undecided voters left? A used rusty dildo would be a better choice for president than Trump

When El Seville wins his second term it will be because the Democrats put a placeholder in office and not a fully functioning adult. IF Harris does win the election and does a passable job she'll be in for two terms.

We are talking about a country that announces that a candidate gets certain peoples support because of the colour of their skin here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.