US Politics Thread

You and I agree on most things but for the 347,000th time this is about turnout. Dems turn out, they win — they don’t, they lose. This is about the base, not getting anyone in the base to switch sides.
I agree it is primarily about the base, and my statement you are taking issue with is independent of that.

That is, I believe you and others are underestimating the potential impact on voter sentiment across the spectrum of the reaction of the Trump campaign and MAGA movement to a non-white woman presidential candidate running against him.

It we won’t know who is more right in that regard until November.

It is a sad way for Biden’s career to end, but it was necessary. Keeping Trump out of the White House is all that matters. I’m not impressed by Harris, but the funding thing may force them to pick her. Just beat the narcissist, that’s all we ask.

I agree it is primarily about the base, and my statement you are taking issue with is independent of that.

That is, I believe you and others are underestimating the potential impact on voter sentiment across the spectrum of the reaction of the Trump campaign and MAGA movement to a non-white woman presidential candidate running against him.

It we won’t know who is more right in that regard until November.
I haven’t ever underrated it really — I agree there’s a deep undercurrent. But she brings a host of questions different than those Biden answered so I think it’s really a wash, for now. BUT — if the young start caring and see a new option . . . . !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.