US Politics Thread

I haven’t ever underrated it really — I agree there’s a deep undercurrent. But she brings a host of questions different than those Biden answered so I think it’s really a wash, for now. BUT — if the young start caring and see a new option . . . . !
That much we have always agreed on. ;-)

If she's the nominee, who's her running mate?
She won't pick another woman (e.g. Whitmer)
She won't pick another Californian (Newsome), never have both from the same state.
Pete Buttigieg? (smart but unlikely.)

Who?

If she's the nominee, who's her running mate?
She won't pick another woman (e.g. Whitmer)
She won't pick another Californian (Newsome), never have both from the same state.
Pete Buttigieg? (smart but unlikely.)

Who?
Can you imagine the MAGA reaction to a Democratic ticket of a non-white woman and a gay man?

kqfp-gif.6900

Maybe he’ll have a pop at Indian women, I’m sure his running mate will say nowt.
Vance staying nice and quiet as a large contingent of Trump supporters attack his wife has to be the most disqualifying aspect of Vance’s VP candidacy… and we’re talking about a Christian white nationalist VC!

Vance staying nice and quiet as large contingent of Trump supporters attack his wife has to be the most disqualifying aspect of Vance’s VP candidacy… and we’re talking about a Christian white nationalist VC!
White nationalists you say. that why we never see Jared or Ivanka anymore?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.