US Politics Thread

If she's the nominee, who's her running mate?
She won't pick another woman (e.g. Whitmer)
She won't pick another Californian (Newsome), never have both from the same state.
Pete Buttigieg? (smart but unlikely.)

Who?
A black woman and a gay man?

I think the idiot would spontaneously combust, if he lost to that ticket.

She won't pick another Californian (Newsome), never have both from the same state.

Who?

Probably Shapiro or Kelly.

Either could bring with them a crucial swing state (PA or AZ, respectively).

Who?
Buttigieg makes the most sense, in terms of resume/background/charisma.

Unfortunately, and I say this with a heavy heart, I can't see it happening because he is gay. A lot of progress has been made on that front, but there are several groups of voters that simply might not turn up for a gay guy. In particular, minority voters, and conservatives that are anti-Trump, which are two critical votes the dems will need.

I hope I'm wrong cause I do like Buttigieg (as much as one can like a politician), but I don't know.

Biden is a good politician and a good man and should be remembered as such.

I always felt he should have handed over the baton to Harris after the first term - I felt they had that as planned - was shocked he carried on and it become painful in the end.

Glad Harris finally given a chance but fear it’s way to late with Trump in the accedency- Harris for me has always had a calm measured appeal to her. Of course no candidate will ever please and she’ll get pelters from the usual suspects but in the voice of Keegan I’d love it if she won, love it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.