US Politics Thread

It depends how far your own politics lie to the right or left. Everyone is fair game to some of the more radical left fist pumpers and they IMHO need to be discounted just as much as the radical right.

For instance the lunatics in the BAMN organisation who are just downright cunts.

On here if you whisper the words "controlled immigration" you're marching on Poland by the weekend.
I don’t think it is the words “controlled immigration” that does it, it is the “immigrants are stealing our jobs and wealth” that does it.

And, in the US, it’s placards being held by thousands at the RNC that read, in all caps, “MASS DEPORTATION”.

I don’t think it is the words “controlled immigration” that does it, it is the “immigrants are stealing our jobs and wealth” that does it.

And, in the US, it’s placards being held by thousands at the RNC that read, in all caps, “MASS DEPORTATION”.

Mate it's definitely "controlled immigration" some of the people on here think any kind of immigration control is bad. We are in a pretty shit state politically it amounts to whoever shouts loudest thinks they win.

If Murica vote that shit in then they vote that shit in, I have heard it be said that you get the govt you deserve.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.