US Politics Thread

So you’d vote for Harris or Biden or any Democrat? Yeah, right. Bullshit.

You’d sit on your ass and not vote while telling everyone else here three posts ago that America needs to “get out and do something.”

I said I wouldn't vote for Trump, I can't exactly hit the yank streets and position myself to convince any of the gun toting yeehahs of anything other than stop being cunts.

Trump announces that he won't do the ABC debate, and wants it moved to Fox. This is completely mindless:

"My debate with Crooked Joe Biden, the Worst President in the history of the United States, was slated to be broadcast on Fake News ABC, the home of George Slopadopolus, sometime in September," Trump wrote. "Now that Joe has, not surprisingly, has quit the race, I think the Debate, with whomever the Radical Left Democrats choose, should be held on FoxNews, rather than very biased ABC. Thank you! DJT"

Trump announces that he won't do the ABC debate, and wants it moved to Fox. This is completely mindless:

"My debate with Crooked Joe Biden, the Worst President in the history of the United States, was slated to be broadcast on Fake News ABC, the home of George Slopadopolus, sometime in September," Trump wrote. "Now that Joe has, not surprisingly, has quit the race, I think the Debate, with whomever the Radical Left Democrats choose, should be held on FoxNews, rather than very biased ABC. Thank you! DJT"
Translation (and upscaling for those older than 12): “Now that I know whomever I would debate would make me look like the pissed racist uncle hitting on all the teenage girls and proclaiming “you know Hitler was misunderstood” at the family reunion I have absolutely no plans of having another debate before the election.”

It depends how far your own politics lie to the right or left. Everyone is fair game to some of the more radical left fist pumpers and they IMHO need to be discounted just as much as the radical right.

For instance the lunatics in the BAMN organisation who are just downright cunts.

On here if you whisper the words "controlled immigration" you're marching on Poland by the weekend.
Whereas chanting "mass deportations now" has no connection with anything that led to marching on Poland.

Translation (and upscaling for those older than 12): “Now that I know whomever I would debate would make me look like the pissed racist uncle hitting on all the teenage girls and proclaiming “you know Hitler was misunderstood” at the family reunion I have absolutely no plans of having another debate before the election.”

Can't help thinking ABC might have had their factcheckers ready.
Heaven knows what a Fox-hosted version would be.

What a surprise.

Whereas chanting "mass deportations now" has no connection with anything that led to marching on Poland.

By mass deportations do they mean illegal immigrants? Again my point was the same on here, any talk of deportations you get the Hitler spiel over and over again.

This makes the election in the US just that little more interesting.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.