US Politics Thread

Can't help thinking ABC might have had their factcheckers ready.
Heaven knows what a Fox-hosted version would be.
Fox moderator: “Mrs. Harris, some say you are a DEI Marxist Jewish-Puppet Anti-Israel candidate that hates Jesus and wants to put white people in chains.”

Harris: “Who is saying that? That is all absolute nonsense. What question do you even have?”

Fox moderator: “No question… President Trump, do you agree with these people?”

Fox moderator: “Mrs. Harris, some say you are a DEI Marxist Jewish-Puppet Anti-Israel candidate that hates Jesus and wants to put white people in chains.”

Harris: “Who is saying that? That is all absolute nonsense. What question do you even have?”

Fox moderator: “No question… President Trump, do you agree with these people?”
That sounds about right.

Trump announces that he won't do the ABC debate, and wants it moved to Fox. This is completely mindless:

"My debate with Crooked Joe Biden, the Worst President in the history of the United States, was slated to be broadcast on Fake News ABC, the home of George Slopadopolus, sometime in September," Trump wrote. "Now that Joe has, not surprisingly, has quit the race, I think the Debate, with whomever the Radical Left Democrats choose, should be held on FoxNews, rather than very biased ABC. Thank you! DJT"
Not surprising, he would get torn a new one. Like her or not, Harris was a high profile and very successful prosecutor. Trump can barely form a coherent sentence without shitting his pants

Yes, and she a) wiped Trump in the debates and b) hadn't practiced in nearly 40 years at the time

She lost though, the problem we have to overcome is the metric on winning and who defines who wins what. You see this sort of opinion a lot in echo chambers IMHO.

She lost though, the problem we have to overcome is the metric on winning and who defines who wins what. You see this sort of opinion a lot in echo chambers IMHO.
Yeah but that doesn't have anything to do with what I said. You can 'win' the debates and lose the election. It happens all the time. All I said is Harris would run circles around Trump who would stand up there ranting about nonsense as he always does

Reading Obama's statement I think they will be pushing for a different candidate than Kamala Harris. Just my view
I am not sure there is anything in it that gives that impression. He has been very close to Biden for many years and so wanted to be respectful in his immediate statement. It very much reads in the fashion of his statements in similar past situations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.