US Politics Thread

She lost though, the problem we have to overcome is the metric on winning and who defines who wins what. You see this sort of opinion a lot in echo chambers IMHO.
Again, two million more people voted for Hillary than for Trump.

She lost the election because of the Electoral College, on the tiniest of margins at that.

She won the popular vote. That is not an opinion.

Again, two million more people voted for Hillary than for Trump.

She lost because of the Electoral College, on the tiniest of margins at that.

She won the popular vote. That is not an opinion.

That isn't the point I made, America has a system and she lost using that system, it doesn't mean anything that it was the tiniest of margins.

Yeah but that doesn't have anything to do with what I said. You can 'win' the debates and lose the election. It happens all the time. All I said is Harris would run circles around Trump who would stand up there ranting about nonsense as he always does

I have said before, if America vote the deranged lunatic into office again then America probably deserves him.

There's not going to be a debate. Trump has literally no upside to that. He should dismiss Harris as a "paper candidate" and run on his superhero status: defeated COVID, defeated a rigged election, defeated a rigged court system, defeated a bullet, got my opponent to resign. Make her seem too small for the job. Of course he’s too stupid for to resist and his supporters want the usual red meat, so he’ll come up with a better nickname than “Laughing Kamela” — something about how she looks like a camel as a play on her name, along with making fun of her husband for wearing an apron, something like that — and then try to tie her to the “Biden crime family” or talk about how she was Queen of Commiefornia — and they’ll chant “Lock her up” etc. etc. and we’ll be right back where we started.

There's not going to be a debate. Trump has literally no upside to that. He should dismiss Harris as a "paper candidate" and run on his superhero status: defeated COVID, defeated a rigged election, defeated a rigged court system, defeated a bullet, got my opponent to resign. Make her seem too small for the job. Of course he’s too stupid for to resist and his supporters want the usual red meat, so he’ll come up with a better nickname than “Laughing Kamela” — something about how she looks like a camel as a play on her name, along with making fun of her husband for wearing an apron, something like that — and then try to tie her to the “Biden crime family” or talk about how she was Queen of Commiefornia — and they’ll chant “Lock her up” etc. etc. and we’ll be right back where we started.
We’ve all said there won’t be a debate.

You seem to be really confident that Harris has no chance of defeating Trump, though?

Sorry, mate, that didn’t seem your point in previous posts. Is that your point now, though?

The point I am making is that the truth absolutely doesn't matter, the American political landscape seems to be one great fuck up.

Trump has the chance of a second term, when you win a TV debate yet lose the election it doesn't mean jack shit. Hillary whinged for years after that Trump was an illegitimate President but it amounted to nothing.

I don't like you because you are a fascist or that I wish you were dead when someone shot at you doesn't win elections.

Reading Obama's statement I think they will be pushing for a different candidate than Kamala Harris. Just my view
All the likely subjects have already said explicitly or hinted that they’re behind her. They throw this open at the convention and there’s a fight they have no prayer. Must show unity. I would assume the usual suspects knew about this a bit beforehand and were told “back her or you’re going to be ostracized.”

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.