US Politics Thread

America didn’t vote Trump in to office, the electoral college did.

If it had been down to Americans voting, Clinton would have been president.

But that's the system isn't it? they have had 4 years to change it but they haven't. If he gets in again under the same system what are they going to moan about for 4 years?

We’ve all said there won’t be a debate.

You seem to be really confident that Harris has no chance of defeating Trump, though?
No, I don’t think it changes the odds unless she can get young people and the base out and I’m not sure yet. All I know is that it makes Trump looks stronger which re-energiz(s)es his base and helps ensure MAGA shows up. And now he’s running against a newbie with no executive track record to lean on (or rather that will be the narrative).

I’m more concerned about how Biden stepping down makes Trump look good than how it makes Democrats look bad.

No, I don’t think it changes the odds unless she can get young people and the base out and I’m not sure yet. All I know is that it makes Trump looks stronger which re-energiz(s)es his base and helps ensure MAGA shows up. And now he’s running against a newbie with no executive track record to lean on (or rather that will be the narrative).

I’m more concerned about how Biden stepping down makes Trump look good than how it makes Democrats look bad.
Just talking about it with the wife…..There is a chance that a non 80+ year old white candidate might actually rally some kids off their asses….probably won’t but we can hope

Be interesting to see if this changes anything from RFK jr running ?
The bloke is a long standing twat. Sounds like Trump is more worried about him taking votes away and offering a deal. Looks like Kennedy is just on an ego trip to me and will be irrelevant regardless hopefully. He wont get any democrats anyway, not after what I just watched. What a pair of pricks him and Trump are. And this the day after someone tried shooting him. Maniac

The bloke is a long standing twat. Sounds like Trump is more worried about him taking votes away and offering a deal. Looks like Kennedy is just on an ego trip to me and will be irrelevant regardless hopefully. He wont get any democrats anyway, not after what I just watched. What a pair of pricks him and Trump are. And this the day after someone tried shooting him. Maniac
They’re both total cunts

Trump and his cronies, including Vance, are not “hope for the best, prepare for the worst, and expect something in between” actors.

They are “hope for something in between a theocratic fascist regime and the institution of western liberal democracy being taken to the very edge of the abyss” actors.
You are delusional

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.