US Politics Thread

Today’s polls are irrelevant due to her relatively low profile as running mate. After she’s been front and centre for a few weeks that’s when they’ll provide a better indication.
Agree. Needs some time for voters to take a look at her and take a view. Polls in a months time will be key.

And as I said way back. Events outside your control are the big driver. Recently, trump's near miss was a huge one and very positive for him. That on top of Bidens debate shambles should have sent him well clear. Let's see what happens next.

Interesting times ahead. I originally thought the dems would be better running a genuine contest and letting the best candidate move forward.

But the speed with which there is momentum building around Harris is very positive. I'm bought in. The question now is who is the VP.

I'd go for some one young. Make it a very strong generational pitch and play hard on the Trump is too old line.
The Dems should run a series of advertisements showing the mistakes that the idiot has made in his speeches, especially the one, where he called Nancy Peloai Nicky Haley..

Interesting times ahead. I originally thought the dems would be better running a genuine contest and letting the best candidate move forward.

But the speed with which there is momentum building around Harris is very positive. I'm bought in. The question now is who is the VP.

I'd go for some one young. Make it a very strong generational pitch and play hard on the Trump is too old line.
You’d think that the fact that Trump is a convicted criminal, friend of Putin, sex offender and strongly suspected to be a paedophile would be enough. Adding his age into the mix is hardly likely to make much difference.

They've run out of time to do all this.

Hopefully they've prepped Harris well and everyone can support her.
We live in the Internet age. They could do it in a week. And I think they will do something to legitimise her nomination. But it looks like they won't encourage serious alternatives to come forward.

Sp; what's the consensus on here then? Can Harris stop Donald Van Gogh?
I think the Dems are going to have go full bastard on him to do so.

All the stuff he's projected at Biden should be thrown back at him. Project 2025 will only go so far as in a few voters who'll look it up and understand what it means.

He's all about ego. The more they dig him out, the more erratic and angry he'll get.

I think the Dems are going to have go full bastard on him to do so.

All the stuff he's projected at Biden should be thrown back at him. Project 2025 will only go so far as in a few voters who'll look it up and understand what it means.

He's all about ego. The more they dig him out, the more erratic and angry he'll get.
Exactly. The thing is the more bullshit & lies he speaks the more folk believe him and jump on board. The Dems have to throw everything at him. Abortion and his sexual assault charges should be run in TV ads every day.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.