US Politics Thread

You could say exactly the same about the your guy, you know the racist, rapist & convicted felon!

He will have to be very careful what he says now!
Trump is poor in his own way, but not quite like I described.

But point was that as far as political skill is concerned, she's on the weak end skill wise. She is certainly not going to have a campaign skill advantage over Trump.

The real advantage she has in my view is that the election can now be reframed as a referendum on Trump as opposed to the current President.

I did the first bit but don’t remember doing the second bit ?

I think they’re both fair game for mocking but this thread is so boring with the same post after post after post just repeating the same insults I just thought let’s do both of them and both parties

It’s like rags repeating 115 is so unoriginal and boring and predictable

I’m allowed to think Biden Harris Trump Johnson Starmer are all cunts

I think Biden has said much more racist things than Trump but not once seen anyone call him racist lol it’s pathetic
I think he’s just as bent and his son as well, I would not trust him alone with young children and that’s my opinion of him
If the thread is boring you then leave.

Of course you are allowed to think what you want, as are the rest of us.

If you don’t like the reactions you’re getting, then stop posting or maybe think about why the reactions are so negative.

Hint: it isn’t because you’re right.

Music, Football and Politics. crazy aye.

Well, in a time where rich blokes want to control the media narrative and social networks, atleast your doing it outside their influence in what can be considered the digital version of a good old fashion "discussion at the pub". I rather prefer people forming and debating their views in a "grassroots" setting of that kind than be inundiated by some populist demagogue sponsored message. Football forums are probably more significant and valuable than people think as a place where people exhange and discuss oppinions as voters.

A perfect encapsulation of Dax's bullshit.

No one at MSNBC had a problem with an Ex-RNC chair being hired on the network. We know that because Michael Steele has been working there for 15 years.

The problem was Ronna McDaniel, not because she was the RNC chair, but because she spent years making false accusations of voter fraud and claiming that the democratically elected president of the United States had stolen the 2020 election.

Not only that, but she described January 6th as "Legitimate political discourse". Because nothing says Legitimate discourse like trying to murder the Vice-President, leading Democrat politicians and murdering multiple police officers.

You are a dishonest, despicable piece of shit Dax who endorses a rapist, and you still haven't learned that people won't fall for your low quality bullshit.
And here are the ones who think they are on the right side.

No one tried to murder the Vice President or leading Democrat.

No police officer was murdered on October 6th.

Should we now recognize you as a dishonest, despicable piece of shit who endorsed a rapist Biden? Or does that only apply in one direction?

Calling October 6th s legitimate objections is simply a difference in opinion. There was no intent to murder anyone. Most of those who have been convicted entered the premises peacefully.

Only 1 person died on October 6th. A protestor who was shot by a trigger happy cop. There were zero cops killed by protesters. Zero.

Stacy Abrams denied multiple election results in Georgia, but this never stopped her from being a rockstar analyst on MSNBC. I guess denying election is only bad sometimes.

As for Micheal Steele, he was there before it became a loony pit like this place. And there is little about Steele that's conservative or Republican. What's next Anna Navarro and Joe Scarborough?

MSNBC is where sold out Republicans go to make money sounding like far left Democrat.

There are no conservatives on MSNBC. Leftists, and losers who have sold their soul attacking everything they stood for when they were actual politicians for money and likes.

That's MSNBC...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.