US Politics Thread

Next you’ll be telling us long-time Trump-ally David Duke is just what leftists define as a racist.
You mean like Biden's long term mentor And KKK Grand Wizard, Robert Byrd? Oh wait, I forgot, racist by association only applies when you run as a Republican...

But, hey like you said all good 'Left' minded people already know the rules. It's only racist when Republicans do it. When Democrats do it, it's just coincidence.

Keep up the MSNBC work

Reactions: PPT
I did the first bit but don’t remember doing the second bit ?

I think they’re both fair game for mocking but this thread is so boring with the same post after post after post just repeating the same insults I just thought let’s do both of them and both parties

It’s like rags repeating 115 is so unoriginal and boring and predictable

I’m allowed to think Biden Harris Trump Johnson Starmer are all cunts

I think Biden has said much more racist things than Trump but not once seen anyone call him racist lol it’s pathetic
I think he’s just as bent and his son as well, I would not trust him alone with young children and that’s my opinion of him
To know if someone is racist. You have to first know what party they belong to.

Every left minded person knows this. Ask Seb

Things seem to be moving quickly to support kamela, but why is obama yet to endorse her ? Curious
He is the Ex President..it's not his place to speak until everyone takes their spot.

How job is to campaign for the eventual nominee. Not become a partisan to possible sides.

He has probably told folks backdoor to support, but he has to wait for her to solidify her hold and then he comes in as a Trump attacker.

You mean like Biden's long term mentor And KKK Grand Wizard, Robert Byrd? Oh wait, I forgot, racist by association only applies when you run as a Republican...

But, hey like you said all good 'Left' minded people already know the rules. It's only racist when Republicans do it. When Democrats do it, it's just coincidence.

Keep up the MSNBC work

Keep up the MSNBC work

To know if someone is racist. You have to first know what party they belong to.

Every left minded person knows this. Ask Seb

Again, you post lies and expect to get away with it.

I know you’ll never acknowledge that you are wrong, so I am posting this for the benefit of others that may be reading your Trumpesque nonsense.

Byrd later renounced his membership to the organization, although his early record in Congress on race and civil rights was mixed. For example, Byrd partook in a lengthy filibuster effort against the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
Byrd referred to his membership in a 2005 memoir: “It has emerged throughout my life to haunt and embarrass me and has taught me in a very graphic way what one major mistake can do to one's life, career, and reputation. Paradoxically, it was that same extraordinarily foolish mistake which led me into politics in the first place.”

Farage just wants in on the grift. And what better way than jumping on the Trump bandwagon? He'll fit right in with his sexist and racists views.

Fit right in? MAGA is the most exclusive club. One skincolor, one origin and America first.

No one even likes them.. but they're whoring themselves out for money and I'm not even sure that money is there..

Are Farage or Boris even American?
Are their accents a southern drawl?
Are they of inbred nutters origin?

Probably just a ploy to stay in the highlights of GB News or something.

Fit right in? MAGA is the most exclusive club. One skincolor, one origin and America first.

No one even likes them.. but they're whoring themselves out for money and I'm not even sure that money is there..

Are Farage or Boris even American?
Are their accents a southern drawl?
Are they of inbred nutters origin?

Probably just a ploy to stay in the highlights of GB News or something.

Boris used to be American (by virtue of birthplace and) yes. He gave it up to save paying taxes to them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.