US Politics Thread

MAGA is the most exclusive club. One skincolor, one origin and America first.

No one even likes them.. but they're whoring themselves out for money and I'm not even sure that money is there..

Are Farage or Boris even American?
Are their accents a southern drawl?
Are they of inbred nutters origin?

Probably just a ploy to stay in the news of GB News or something.

Well, Boris was American, as he was born there, but he gave up his citizenship for tax reasons.

I think with Farage, a lot of the people around Trump recognise a fellow grifter. Those that are using the situation to make money, are part of the same ecosystem.

He's also been successful in promoting a similar Britain first populism, so is part of the same political ecosystem. They're nationalists/isolationists, but are ironically still keen on spreading that ideology.

Fit right in? MAGA is the most exclusive club. One skincolor, one origin and America first.

No one even likes them.. but they're whoring themselves out for money and I'm not even sure that money is there..

Are Farage or Boris even American?
Are their accents a southern drawl?
Are they of inbred nutters origin?

Probably just a ploy to stay in the highlights of GB News or something.

Boris is a New Yorker born in Manhattan.

You mean like Biden's long term mentor And KKK Grand Wizard, Robert Byrd? Oh wait, I forgot, racist by association only applies when you run as a Republican...

But, hey like you said all good 'Left' minded people already know the rules. It's only racist when Republicans do it. When Democrats do it, it's just coincidence.

Keep up the MSNBC work
Now, are you knowingly repeating the debunked falsehood that Byrd was a KKK Grand Wizard? He was in the KKK in his 20s. He regretted it, served in the Senate for decades and was a "mentor" to many others. President Biden spoke at his memorial and said,

Of course, Robert Byrd was a deeply religious man, a Christian. And so he understood that our lives are marked by sins as well as virtues, failures as well as success, weakness as well as strength. We know there are things he said -- and things he did -- that he came to regret. I remember talking about that the first time I visited with him. He said, “There are things I regretted in my youth. You may know that.” And I said, “None of us are absent some regrets, Senator. That’s why we enjoy and seek the grace of God.”

Now, do you accept that what you posted was just wrong?

Sounds like how they couldn't vote for a Black man until they voted for one 2icd over the most Popular Democrat's wife and a war hero.

Somehow, there are still people peddling this nonsense about racism and sexism and people buy it.

Nikky Haley is an Indian Woman who became Governor of a State.

Gretchen Whitney the same. Did the same people who aren't going to vote for them because they are women just forgot to do so in their State elections?

If Kamala Harris doesn't win, it would have nothing to do with her race or sex and everything to do with her bey a weak presidential candidate.

Enough with the false racism/sexism claims. Newsflash there are more people who'd vote for you specifically because you are black or a woman than there are those who wouldn't because you are those things.
Back in the day, some people said JFK couldn’t win because he was a catholic.

Yep, I hadnt seen the more recent polling, was going off earlier in the year.
Biden was still a candidate then. If people assume Harris will get the nomination, a 1v1 poll might give an entirely different result.

Lol. Leftist fact checking at its finest.

It's a lie Roberts Byrd was the Grand Wizard of the KKK. He was just the leader of West Virginia KKK.

Apologies for not being well-versed in KKK titling. As it turns out, I'm not particularly fond of racist. He was a KKK leader and racist who recruited KKK members and led them in WV.
This is the definition of a racist.

But apparently, he apologized for it and all is forgiven.

Like I said, you have to be a Republican to be a racist.

DEMOCRAT can start the KKK, run on the support of the KKK and eulogized by top Democrats and as long as you have the D

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.