US Politics Thread

There does seem to be an obsession on here about US politics. Over 1750 pages, and counting.

By the way; back pages are generally about sport!
Because for the majority of the world, what happens there has the potential for far greater impact than any local general elections in our own countries.

Dax Post #22891: “Raising money means nothing, it is the voters that matter!”

Dax Post #22903: “Trump is raising massive amounts of money, which puts him at a distinct advantage over Harris.”
Fir someone who whines about me all the time you are painfully clueless about how I operate.

I acknowledge news information and point out hypocrisy. That's it.

I’m sorry John McCain and many, many other Republicans are dead personally. Because actual ones would have been out there with Liz Cheney calling out the visceral stupidity and monstrous amorality of the American traitor you support.

But we all know Trump could rape your wife, steal all your possessions and BBQ your dog and you’d still vote for him. Because “policies”. So maybe I’d also like it if those dead Republicans called out the amorality of Trump’s supporters too.
Nail on head.

By the by, guess where the American Taliban… err, I mean the Heritage Foundation took much of their inspiration for the 2025 Presidential Transition Project (aka Project 2025)?

Another presidential transition plan they helped to author in 1979 for a plucky upstart by the name of Ronald Reagan.
I wish I could say even Reagan’s “Make America Great Again” was original in ‘79, but it was The American Bund, almost a century ago, that had their own “convention” with a backdrop of George Washington juxtaposed with the Nazi Swastika!

To be clear, The Heritage Foundation doesn’t hide who they are…it’s right there in the name!

American heritage is one where woman and minorities knew their place and white Christian men were in charge of everything…including the women and minorities!

Sadly works both ways nowadays.
One of young girl on Epstein lap with Trump present being shared on here a couple weeks ago.
Shhhhhhh! If it's a Democrat, it's not despicable. You can't compare putting a girl on the leg of a rapist to putting a Epstein next to Kamala.

It's false equivalency - Sebastianblue

Shhhhhhh! If it's a Democrat, it's not despicable. You can't compare putting a girl on the leg of a rapist to putting a Epstein next to Kamala.

It's false equivalency - Sebastianblue

I’ll always play fair and call out hypocrisy when I see it.

That aside, Trump and the republicans are cunts.

I’ll always play fair and call out hypocrisy when I see it.

That aside, Trump and the republicans are cunts.
Fair enough. It's all I ask for.

On a separate note I will return to my Robert Bryd vs David Duke comparison from a few posts back. Really delve into the cesspit of it all.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.