US Politics Thread

Fucking “leftists”, I’m to the right of Thatcher, I’m just not nearly as a much of a **** as yourself, you amoral fuck nugget. You fanboy for a narcissistic racist rapist nonce. I wouldn’t piss on the likes of you to put you out.

You’re a cancer on this forum and the worst outcome of City getting investment and becoming global. You stand for nothing of Manchester’s history and would get filled in within about ten minutes of residing in the locality you horrible little twunt.

Should be framed and put up in Rics office this one.

Fucking “leftists”, I’m to the right of Thatcher, I’m just not nearly as a much of a **** as yourself, you amoral fuck nugget. You fanboy for a narcissistic racist rapist nonce. I wouldn’t piss on the likes of you to put you out.

You’re a cancer on this forum and the worst outcome of City getting investment and becoming global. You stand for nothing of Manchester’s history and would get filled in within about ten minutes of residing in the locality you horrible little twunt.

Yeah...but apart from that?

Biden had a good chance. On the basis the dems are typically outperforming polls I'd say he was just ahead going in to the debate.

But that debate really laid out the flaw in the plan and the risk that he had too many bad bays in him. There was a big cloud hanging over the dems after that.

The shift to Kamala has lifted the cloud and the optimism is back. So it's bad for Trump and Its all to play for.
The entire election boils down to a few key swing states. Biden was well down in most of those.

When someone is down by percentages that are outside the margin of error, and there were multiple states like that, even the potential for the holes in the Swiss cheese to line up exactly right gets narrower and narrower.

I think it’s safe to say that the race has gone from slim chance before the debate to no chance after the debate to no fucking chance in Hell after the assassination attempt & RNC to Trump is running scared after Biden dropped out and Harris has emerged as the front runner!

I was a big supporter of hers before the Dem debates 4 yrs ago. I changed my tune when I saw and heard the rest of the field, because I thought others were stronger and better prepared for the role. Today, though, with 4 yrs of VP under her belt, I think she ticks all, or most of, the boxes needed to bury Trump IF she can pick a VP nominee who helps win her key swing states. Kelly of AZ looks like the one to me.

Last edited:

As invective goes, one of the finest pieces I've heard since about 1962.

Biden had a good chance. On the basis the dems are typically outperforming polls I'd say he was just ahead going in to the debate.

But that debate really laid out the flaw in the plan and the risk that he had too many bad bays in him. There was a big cloud hanging over the dems after that.

The shift to Kamala has lifted the cloud and the optimism is back. So it's bad for Trump and Its all to play for.
It’s a trite point, but that debate changed everything. If you’re going to put up an Octogenarian, then make fucking sure he’s going to deliver when it really matters. The room for error was much less for Biden than it would have been for a younger person. Absolutely stands to reason.

Can you run for President?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.