US Politics Thread

It’s a trite point, but that debate changed everything. If you’re going to put up an Octogenarian, then make fucking sure he’s going to deliver when it really matters. The room for error was much less for Biden than it would have been for a younger person. Absolutely stands to reason.

It's incredibly lucky that they agreed to the earliest presidential debate in history because if that had happened in September...

Then try this for size. It's a real photo not photoshopped or AI.

View attachment 126138
Again, you've missed the point of my claim. Why am I not surprised.

Epstein taking pictures with celebrities isn't the point. It's about how a fake Photoshop is a despicable act by despicable people when the person who is fake photoshopped is a Democrat but just a funny fake when the person has an R next to their name.

A response from you that would disprove my point would be one where 'left brain' people here called a left fake:

"Despicable! And something only a horrible human would do."

You'd never find such. What you'd find are post like yours that misses the point. Whether this is inadvertent or on purpose I don't know.

She looks and acts a lot younger than that.

I thought she was early 50s, maybe even late 40s
She has made a surprisingly (to me anyway) good start. Two strong speeches delivered lightly with absolutely no hate, just here’s my background and this is what I’m going to do. She has enough endorsements from delegates to the Democratic Convention to win the nomination. Attention now turns to who will be the Veep candidate.

Again, you've missed the point of my claim. Why am I not surprised.

Epstein taking pictures with celebrities isn't the point. It's about how a fake Photoshop is a despicable act by despicable people when the person who is fake photoshopped is a Democrat but just a funny fake when the person has an R next to their name.

A response from you that would disprove my point would be one where 'left brain' people here called a left fake:

"Despicable! And something only a horrible human would do."

You'd never find such. What you'd find are post like yours that misses the point. Whether this is inadvertent or on purpose I don't know.
1000030366.jpg

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.