US Politics Thread

Kamala will be 60 in October.
Yep, so she can do 2 terms before her 70th Birthday.

She looks and acts a lot younger than that.

I thought she was early 50s, maybe even late 40s

She does look a young 60. It's a very visual contest. There's not been many fat bald presidents. Trump must be the fatest and possibly the only obese potus since the invention of TV.

So we're lucky that Trump agreed...

Luck.
Fair enough. I think it was a Master stroke on their part. They feared correctly that Biden wasn't up to it and Trump was too eager to comply.

No doubt Democrats are fantastic at political maneuvering

So he seems to be claiming that he's been swizzled into spending his money? So he's the elderly man with declining cognitive abilities who has been the victim of the double glazing salesmen that are the Democratic Party?

Interesting attack line for a guy who is as bigley brained and virile as trump.
If a president decides not to run for a second term, is that an official act with immunity?

No hypocrisy there, then.

They're panicking because they spent billions trying to make this election all about age, and all of a sudden they’re on the wrong side of that.

SO much time and money poured into making age the key issue, and now they've got the oldest presidential candidate in history running against someone who looks 30 years younger.

I genuinely think some people in the middle are going to think that if Biden was too old to run now, Trump must be too old to be president in 3 years time (there’s 3 years between them).

Last edited:
I'm giving it till weekend till the first leaks of Republicans wondering out soft why the shooter only nicked his ear.

Again, you've missed the point of my claim. Why am I not surprised.

Epstein taking pictures with celebrities isn't the point. It's about how a fake Photoshop is a despicable act by despicable people when the person who is fake photoshopped is a Democrat but just a funny fake when the person has an R next to their name.

A response from you that would disprove my point would be one where 'left brain' people here called a left fake:

"Despicable! And something only a horrible human would do."

You'd never find such. What you'd find are post like yours that misses the point. Whether this is inadvertent or on purpose I don't know.
OK. Try this AI image by Trump's team cynically used to target black voters. This was a deliberately fraudulent official electioneering ploy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.