US Politics Thread

yang-was-right-predict.gif

Thought she was a bit nervous to start with a repeated glad to be here line but she soon found her stride , second time i heard her say she knows trumps type , i guess she will be repeating that a lot , yanks are irritating in general at rallies

But .. I like her and am optimistic she can beat him

Thought she was a bit nervous to start with a repeated glad to be here line but she soon found her stride , second time i heard her say she knows trumps type , i guess she will be repeating that a lot , yanks are irritating in general at rallies

But .. I like her and am optimistic she can beat him
To be fair, that’s the nature of stumping—lots of repeated speeches and phrasing, to make sure a similar message not only gets across to different groups in different locales, but through to media to get broader exposure.

If you were to go to a series of rallies for any one candidate over the course of a few weeks (even Trump’s) you would generally hear the same speech, with some slight alterations based on the location, audience, and any recent events that should inform the rhetoric. Sometimes the only modification is to the opening line “It’s great to be here in [insert town/city/county/state]!”

Beyond all that, you try having to give a speech to hundreds or thousands of people once or twice a day for months and months and see how varied your language is. ;-)

To be fair, that’s the nature of stumping—lots of repeated speeches and phrasing, to make sure a similar message not only gets across to different groups in different locales, but through to media to get broader exposure.

If you were to go to a series of rallies for any one candidate over the course of a few weeks (even Trump’s) you would generally hear the same speech, with some slight alterations based on the location, audience, and any recent events that should inform the rhetoric. Sometimes the only modification is to the opening line “It’s great to be here in [insert town/city/county/state]!”

Beyond all that, you try having to give a speech to hundreds or thousands of people once or twice a day for months and months and see how varied your language is. ;-)
Ha, i just know i dont need to watch a lot of her speeches now, saves me some time , lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.