US Politics Thread

Is it only me that sees the current campaigning as akin to our own recent GE, GOP being like the Tories, with far-right, nationalist tendencies, and Dem’s like Labour, being states-person like, also carrying the ming vase?
The right wing hold themselves to zero level standards. Hypocrisy and BS is tolerated by them and their media supporters. How else would characters like Trump, Bobert, Gatez etc get to where they do.

The progressive / centre left have a much higher standard.

The right wing hold themselves to zero level standards. Hypocrisy and BS is tolerated by them and their media supporters. How else would characters like Trump, Bobert, Gatez etc get to where they do.

The progressive / centre left have a much higher standard.
Thanks for confirming.

The way they are going about their business reminds me of our very own GE. Hate and division from one side, looking after the country from the other.

I wonder if the outcome will be the same?

Thanks for confirming.

The way they are going about their business reminds me of our very own GE. Hate and division from one side, looking after the country from the other.

I wonder if the outcome will be the same?
Well we don't have fox news. We have a very right wing newspaper industry that is thankfully becoming increasingly less influential.

but, you said they were so unlikeable... or some such - can't be arse scrolling back, sorry
Yes… you understand the VP on a ticket being very unlikeable doesn’t mean that the ticket itself will be easy to beat, especially when the top of the ticket is the cult… err, I mean party leader, right?

But I get the sense from your apparently not being arsed to go a page back to check what I actually said means you aren’t here to have a good faith discussion.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.