US Politics Thread

Love it, she's smashing it.
Quite amazing how she's picked up the baton and run with it. I find her a little annoying to be truthful, that laugh, but somehow it diffuses the argument. Trump and Biden were all about shouting, all that USA, USA style they have over there, but she's different, oozes positivity. I think she'll win. Hope she does anyway.

I think the message from Harris is going to be bold, strident, and on certain issues, including abortion, unequivocal.

She will present the American people with a clear, defined and stark choice (which was previously obscured by Biden’s mental state) and if, after that, the American people choose option B then it’s entirely on them.

To an observer like me, it’s incredible that it’s even a thing tbh. It’s unbelievable to me that any sane, rational, decent person would even countenance voting for Trump, irrespective of their politics.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.