US Politics Thread

I actually think Harris would by default expose the deep racism and misogyny inherent to Trump and the MAGA party—they wouldn’t be able to stop it from consuming the campaign, as we are even seeing with J.D. Vance’s wife right now.

And she is far, far smarter than Trump, Vance, and most of the MAGA politicians at the forefront of that campaign, so would also highlight the idiocy and chaos of the “movement” at pretty much every point without even really trying.
It’s all playing out exactly as predicted.

img_3067-jpeg.127201
You mean… Trump lied about the reason it took so long for him to go on stage, which was actually because he didn’t want to be called out for constantly lying?

ef48e05acf0db86bb41bc270c2181fa8.gif

Two things:

1) Why listen to anything that lying **** says?

2) Why did he spend so much on getting Trump elected in the first place?
1. I think good liars season their lies with some truth Its just interesting to me, lying **** or not its sketchy times right now and this mad bastard has a lot of influence over that.
1. He didn't. Not saying he didn't interfere but he didn't spend a lot to do it. I suppose he saw Clinton as a bigger menace than Trump,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.