US Politics Thread

If AR 15s are useful for anything (and they're mostly not) I would use them to deal with vile , disgusting Uber cunts like Gov. Abbot and Sen. Rick Scott.
If I were this poor guy I wouldn't hesitate

Polls are nothing but snapshots
Look at the voter registration DATA
175% up in mainly Dem cohorts

True. But they can also tell us the direction of travel. The election is still a couple months away so the polls coming out in the near future will tell us a lot, especially after the debate.

True. But they can also tell us the direction of travel. The election is still a couple months away so the polls coming out in the near future will tell us a lot, especially after the debate.
If, as I believe, she does a job on the **** it will be game over
It would appear to be a rogue poll on current trends, one where maybe margin of error comes into play.
We will see , but I'm not ruling out a wipeout in favour of Harris/Walz

Last edited:
It would appear to be a rogue poll on current trends, one where maybe margin of error comes into play.
It's difficult to see how that poll can be true/accurate given 2 things.

1 the evidence Harris is flying with voter registration data and small dollar donations.

2 Trump on the other hand is doing awful campaign press conferences and not much else. His campaign seems stuck on the defence.

The only potential problem for Harris is she may have peaked to soon.

From your lips…

If I was a praying man, I’d be praying for it!

If AR 15s are useful for anything (and they're mostly not) I would use them to deal with vile , disgusting Uber cunts like Gov. Abbot and Sen. Rick Scott.
If I were this poor guy I wouldn't hesitate

Just to be clear here, you're saying that you'd like to use a machine gun/assault rifle to murder several politicians?

Elections always see lulls and swings in momentum, and Harris could not be expected to maintain the surge that accompanied her elevation, so Trump was inevitably going to have a spell back in the limelight. The questions now relate to how they are perceived to have performed in the debate tomorrow and then how much and where they are going to need to spend.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.