US Politics Thread

This fucking loon is doing a fine job of outweirding Trump.

I was gonna vote for Harris... but after watching this video, I'm switching my vote to RKF Jr. I mean, wow! What first rate thinking and a real sense of humor. Dumping a dead bear in Central Park along with a bicycle which has your prints all over it - genius!

For starters, who doesn't find a dead baby bear absolutely hilarious!!!

Then there's the bicycle-covered-with-your-fingerprints thing. That's got stable-genius written all over it. I'd never in a million years have thought of this!!!

Finally, RFK was smart to point out that he wasn't drinking at them time. 'cause otherwise this sounds like something you'd have to be three sheets to the wind to even think of yet alone do.

Yup - I'm all in for RFK Jr.!

I was gonna vote for Harris... but after watching this video, I'm switching my vote to RKF Jr. I mean, wow! What first rate thinking and a real sense of humor. Dumping a dead bear in Central Park along with a bicycle which has your prints all over it - genius!

For starters, who doesn't find a dead baby bear absolutely hilarious!!!

Then there's the bicycle-covered-with-your-fingerprints thing. That's got stable-genius written all over it. I'd never in a million years have thought of this!!!

Finally, RFK was smart to point out that he wasn't drinking at them time. 'cause otherwise this sounds like something you'd have to be three sheets to the wind to even think of yet alone do.

Yup - I'm all in for RFK Jr.!
Hes a fucking loon as well

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.