US Politics Thread

I don’t know enough about him to comment really. He has a reputation for affability and getting legislation passed. I honestly don’t think any of the possibles could alienate Kamala’s supporters, she had some decent candidates to pick from.

I don’t know enough about him to comment really. He has a reputation for affability and getting legislation passed. I honestly don’t think any of the possibles could alienate Kamala’s supporters, she had some decent candidates to pick from.

She definitely had a lot of good options. I’m pretty happy the one who feeds kids got picked.

I’m reading JD Vance’s book.

It’s really hard to square the fact that this really well written and insightful personal account of life in small town blue collar rural America and the social and industrial history of these areas was written by the same person who’s come out with the sort of crazy reactionary shit he’s come out with as a politician.

I can only conclude that he’s clearly intelligent enough to know that what he says is a load of nonsense and he’s just playing to an audience.

Very odd, and a real shame.

I’m reading JD Vance’s book.

It’s really hard to square the fact that this really well written and insightful personal account of life in small town blue collar rural America and the social and industrial history of these areas was written by the same person who’s come out with the sort of crazy reactionary shit he’s come out with as a politician.

I can only conclude that he’s clearly intelligent enough to know that what he says is a load of nonsense and he’s just playing to an audience.

Very odd, and a real shame.
Isn’t his book a pose, not really a personal account?
Note: he has changed his name 3 times.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.